Friday, November 2, 2007

Proof PositiveThat You Don't Look 77% Like Grace Kelly

I wanted to write a sage missive about blogging and writing and why I'm doing this blog business in the first place, but the day caught up to me and I'm weak as a kitten and now this fairly idiotic (yet mercifully brief) post will have to do.

And the post is this: don't trust myHeritage to tell you what celebrities you most resemble. That naughty myHeritage is a shameless liar and only trying to get into your pants. You are lovely, but I don't think you are three-quarters Grace Kelly. Or Angelina Jolie. I'm sorry.

To wit:



Haaaaaa.



And, double haaaaaa. (However, it is suddenly clear to me that Ellie needs to know about that fateful, drunken night in Cuba four years ago. Thank you, myHeritage. You bring families together.)

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

"However, it is suddenly clear to me that Ellie needs to know about that fateful, drunken night in Cuban four years ago"

This is my first laugh of the morning. Melanie, if we lived in the same neighborhood, we would be walking buddies. I just know it. I want an entire post on your past relationships with Fidel.