Monday, December 3, 2007

The Big Results Show

(I meant to have this up earlier, but certain people WOULD NOT JUST TAKE A NAP, ALREADY. Thanks to everyone who entered!)


"Hey, Ellie! Do you want to help me with something?"

"Ummmm, no thank you. I want more Goldfish. Please?"

"Sure. Can you take out one of these papers first?"

"OK."


"Great! Can you show it to me?"

"No, thank you."

"What does it say?"

"It say, 'Eleanora Kay'."


"That's strange. I don't remember putting your name in the drawing. Here's some more Goldfish."

The (actual) winner! Congrats to Lisa!

And remember: everyone's a winner when there's Goldfish for snacking.

5 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Congrats to Lisa! But we really are all winners, cause that little girl is just totally cute!

Heidi

Professor J said...

Congratulations, Lisa!

Now I will retire to my study with a large bottle of aged rum and a diet coke to drown my sorrows.

Sheila Ann said...

How cute is she?

BipolarLawyerCook said...

Gorgeous girl, bowl, tablecloth!

Lisa Milton said...

Yay! That's me.

{My laptop play opposum yesterday, so I missed it.}

Thank you. I have just the little girl in mind...

{PS: Yours is super cute.}