Monday, December 10, 2007

"If I hear ONE more word about jerky..."

While I have been enjoying the occasional persons stumbling across this blog looking for "Female+Rectal+Exam+Video" (Hi, pervs! Or maybe proctology students? Sorry to disappoint and Merry Christmas!), they can't hold a candle to the search term that showed up in my referral log today.

Some poor soul in Staten Island just wants to know: "What's+All+The+Fuss+About+Jerky?"

You and me both, sister! I can't shake this image of a seventy-eight-year-old woman sitting down at a public library computer, pulling up Google, and thinking, "We're going to settle this once and for all, JERKY."
.

6 comments:

BipolarLawyerCook said...

: )
I haven't gotten any interesting search terms yet. Clearly I need to post about some more random stuff.

Veronica Mitchell said...

My best search term today was "stay at home mom feel trapped hate it." I like yours better.

Mrs. G. said...

OK, this is the second post I've read today about these search terms. Will you tell me how you know this information? Is there some site that gives you this sort of blog info? Help me out of my dark cave, would you?

Just ask my son what all the fuss is about jerky. He'll tell you. It's his favorite. You've managed to post on two of his most favorite things in just two days. Too bad he doesn't read blogs.

Melanie said...

BLC: Try posting about eating jerky while getting a rectal exam. Bonanza!

Veronica: Confession...that was me. "Stay At Home Mom Feel Trapped Hate It" is my Navajo name.

Mrs. G: I will e-mail you about the snoopy magic of referral logs and keywords.

Family Adventure said...

LOL :)

I've got some odd ones, but my fave right now is "Hot girls in Dubai one night". I'm sure he was *thrilled* to find my blog!

Heidi

Loralee Choate said...

My number 4 ranked search is "What's it like to be a whore".

Clap, clap, clap!

[As in, applause...Not that stuff that whores contract. :)]