Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Paying It Forward, But Without That Weird Billy Joel Osment Kid

So here's a charming holiday idea via Magpie and my favorite LawyerCook...

Sometime in early January, I will happily send something handmade (with extra love) to the first 3 people who:

  1. Post a comment here (with their e-mail address)
  2. Put this on their own blog and pledge to send something handmade to the first 3 people that respond.
And, yes, I'm told hand-rolled cigarettes count. Anyone can play!

.

5 comments:

sweetisu said...

I was about to go to sleep and saw this. Wee! All the cool kids are doing it, I want to too!

MamaBird said...

All righty -- sign me up! Will pay it fwd on my blog... such a great idea, jbirdbiz@gmail.com

My Crazy Beautiful Life said...

I'm in- rtzgb@hotmail.com

:)
Tanya

Nora Bee said...

I'm so not cool enough to do this but I heartily commend the effort. Good work!

Saucy said...

What a genius idea. And Osment free... wait til you kids get older. They keep finding more Osment kids for us to watch. Sorta like Baldwin and Stallone bothers, the supply never ends.