Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rejected Christmas Card Shots, Part The Ten Thousandth

I wanted to add, for posterity, that Ellie has new a catchphrase. Whenever she accomplishes some kind of physical feat, or uses the potty, or just leaves a room she says, "Cock a DOODLE." As in, "Mom, look at my painting. Cock a DOODLE." Or, "Jimmy, let's run! Cock a DOODLE."

Just now, she walked past my laptop as I was posting those pictures and said to herself, "Heh. That's funny, Ellie. Cock a DOODLE."

.

10 comments:

BipolarLawyerCook said...

I like the second one. It's kind of an old man face like "what are you gonna do?" or something.

Mrs. G. said...

These are beautiful. Could the kid's lips be any pinker or poutier? She looks like a flapper girl. Such a beauty, like her mom. Love the new photo.

Melanie said...

BLC: Bingo. 98% of that kid's faces could be categorized as "Old Man Faces."

G.: She, indeed, has the fruit punch mouth. And GO ON, you silver-tongued devil. Flattery will get you absolutely everywhere!

Veronica M. said...

Cock a DOODLE, indeed.

My favorite is the last one.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Ok. She should totally be in some catalogs modeling stuff. For serious.

Lisa Milton said...

I'm with Mrs. G - you're a couple of lookers.

(Love her little pouty lips.)

Nora Bee said...

That kid loves the camera! Cockadoodle indeed!

Mary Ann said...

Cock a Doodle is the new "wassup!"

Family Adventure said...

"That's funny, Ellie."

Heh, heh. So, so cute.

Heidi

Ophelia Rising said...

I LOVE Cock-a-DOODLE. I'm going to start using it, myself.