Not to mention:
Marrying this guy was, truly, the soundest, wisest, best decision I've ever made.
One more thing: I'm buttering him up because, in a few short days, he will be making a guest appearance on this blog. I know.
And while the content of his post is top secret, he assures me that it will not address, refute, or in any way acknowledge the Crouton Lung Incident. So here are my own guesses as to the content of his post:
- Beards (benefits of, his wife's hatred of)
- Giant Squid (they're awesome, right?)
- David Lynch (also awesome)
- Frank Zappa (awesomest)
- Cooking (his hidden talent of, his wife's claims he has no skill at)
- His Wife (general irritation with, specific mockery of)
That'll keep him honest.