Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This Is Not A Political Blog, Not One Little Bit, However...

I thought this was kind of interesting. Not that I'm talking about politics. I'm not. The 'Paste is not about that. The 'Paste is about taking weird pictures of robot vacuums and ordering bread-in-a-can. It's just worth noting that this quiz is telling me what I already know: Barack Obama and I are 89% perfect for each other. (Poor Richardson. Barely edged out. Sorry, Bill, but this girl is getting her caucus on with another.)

89% Barack Obama
88% Bill Richardson
87% Hillary Clinton
85% John Edwards
83% Chris Dodd
80% Dennis Kucinich
77% Mike Gravel
75% Joe Biden
46% Rudy Giuliani
39% John McCain
32% Mitt Romney
30% Mike Huckabee
23% Tom Tancredo
19% Fred Thompson
18% Ron Paul

Some of the results, however, are baffling. I'm trying to figure out how Romney, Huckabee and I have 30% of anything in common. Can I get a prescription for it, I wonder? Maybe just a hot shower will do the trick.

At any rate, please disregard this post. It never happened.

(Thanks to The Domestic Goddess for the link.)

18 comments:

Professor J said...

what post?

minnesotamom said...

Aha! A proponent of Big Government. Good to know, good to know.

bipolarlawyercook said...

I want to put Richardson, Edwards, and Kucinich in to the "Perfect Candidate Merger Machine," and then turn him into a woman. Can I do that?

Rima said...

Barack and Beanpaste sittin' in a tree . . .

Mrs. G. said...

Romney, Huckabee? You might need a large course of antibiotics.

coolbeans said...

Huckabee is dead last on my list. He and I are not fwens.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

And I completely agree with the post you've never written.

Melanie said...

I would say something, but these comments never happened.

Life As I Know It said...

30% Huckabee? Yikes! Good thing this post never happened...

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

I cannot emphasize enough: that (non-existent) poll is flawed because the Huck and I have NOTHING in common. NOTHING.

As you were.

Lisa Milton said...

In my non-existent comment, I would tell you I did this quiz and it said Romney was my guy.

Did you hear me?

I'm never taking a online quiz again...

Melanie said...

I'm sorry! I don't know! The quiz is flawed, truly.

Am currently resisting the urge to delete this whole mess.

Sweet Pepita said...

Who's Mike Gravel? Where have I been?
What's happened to me?

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

This is interesting. McCain appears nowhere on my list, and yet he's the one Republican who doesn't make me want to cry.

Nora Bee said...

It says I'm with Hillary, Dodd, and Obama. Hmm.

K said...

Well, you and Huckabee both believe in gravity, right? Wait, no. Nevermind. I always forget how you feel about gravity. (Is that an Idaho thing?)

Misterpaste said...

Cthulu in '08! My test didnt have ancient octopus gods on it.