Monday, September 8, 2008

Nie Benefit Auction (Corrected) WINNERS! And one more chance!

Day 7: Always Hoping For One

And the winners are...

J. of J-Two-O ($305)
Cheri of Blog This Mom! ($300)
and **corrected** The Girl of Next Door 2 My Ex ($250)

(I mistakenly originally posted the third winner as Chris of C Squared Plus Three ($235), but she's awesome, too, so check her out.)

That's a big $855 directly to the Nielsons! Please be sure to visit these three wonderful women and thank them for their generosity. And! It doesn't stop there! As I previously mentioned, J. wishes to donate her prize to another donor, so listen up: ANYONE who has donated ANY amount to the Nielson Recovery Fund need only send me their PayPal receipt to be entered into a random drawing for a new blog design. You could score a shiny new blog for as little as $20, $10, or even less than the price of a pumpkin spice latte. Don't miss out!

If you donate, drop me a line or leave a comment here by Wednesday morning. Winner will be randomly selected at noon on September 10. Good luck!






6 comments:

Lisa Milton said...

Wow! That's some serious cash for this family.

Thank you for doing this Melanie.

J. said...

Hey everyone, The Today Show just did a segment (at 7:30 this morning, Sept. 9) on Stephanie and Christian Nielson and their family and children and all of the bloggers who have reached out to them. It was a wonderful piece and truly touched me. And I encourage everyone to check it out at TodayShow.com.

Lee said...

Nice for a last chance!!

I'll start this round of bidding for $50 :)

Lee said...

Oh, wait, did I read that wrong? I should just go to paypal and send you the receipt?

Melanie said...

Thanks, Lee! Just donate any amount to the fund and send me the receipt. I'll select a winner randomly tomorrow.

Mrs. G. said...

I'm in for fifty.